Wednesday, January 18, 2017

More Than Words January Guest Designer

Hi everyone! 

So this month I was invited to be Guest Designer at More Than Words challenge blog for they monthly challenge

This is the inspiration board with the word to be used , which is CELEBRATE, as well as the creative challenge to be included, which is BLING


This challenge is open ONLY for layouts, canvases and art pages and you MUST include both the word (Celebrate) and the creative challenge (Bling) in order to win some amazing prizes

This is what I came up with ...

"Celebrate Love"


This is an inverted canvas, in that I have used the back of the canvas as my base. 

I hope you have found some inspiration here.. till next time, its goodbye for now X 

6 comments:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!